There are a lot of vegan carrot cake recipes, but I like this. I generally thought carrot cake was just appreciated in the spring, however, I’ve discovered that individuals like creation this gluten-free sugar free carrot cake all year! This simple gluten-free carrot sheet cake is one you must attempt!
Just because you can’t have gluten, doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite holiday and seasonal desserts! Has Spring had you craving carrot cake? If so, you’ll love this gluten-free classic carrot cake. It got thumbs up all around from a dozen gluten-eaters this weekend!
– raw carrots, grated on a fine grater – 350 grams
– gluten-free oatmeal, ground into flour – 300 grams
– coconut milk – 200 ml
– dates Medjul – 180 grams
– apple puree without sugar – 120 ml
– walnuts – 100 grams
– apple cider vinegar – 20 ml
– cinnamon – 10 grams
– soda – 5 grams
– vanilla extract – 4 ml
– ginger – 4 grams
– nutmeg – 2 grams
– salt – 2 grams
1. Combine flour, dry spices, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Whisk milk, applesauce, pitted dates, vinegar, and vanilla extract in a blender. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Then add chopped nuts and mix again.
4. Add grated carrots and mix well. Put the dough into a mold and send it to the oven for 35-45 minutes.
5. The cake should cool in the mold, and then you can take it out and decorate with cream if desired. For the cream, I use heavy coconut cream.
In this organic carrot cake recipe only 205 calories per 100 grams of weight.