Falafel recipes are huge. You need to cook it several times and vibrate your favorite. I liked this particular falafel recipe. Very tasty and satisfying dish. DOES NOT contain any animal products. And the protein in this dish is 20 grams per 100 grams of falafel.
– boiled lentils – 500 grams
– oatmeal – 200 grams
parsley – 100 grams
lemon juice – 50 ml
garlic – 2 cloves
salt – 5 grams
tahini – 60 ml
water – 60 ml
pepper to taste
1. Rinse and dry the lentils.
2. Grind lentils, parsley, garlic, salt, and half lemon juice. Mix with flour and knead the dough. Roll balls and put on baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. For the sauce: combine in a blender tahini, water, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
5. When serving, pour falafel sauce.