For this ice cream I used – coconut milk and cashews. Coconut milk is a high-fat milk that makes velvety, heavenly ice cream. The cashews again add to the fat substance, which will assist with guaranteeing that your veggie lover ice cream doesn’t solidify like modest water-based desserts, yuck. The green tea flavor originates from including dynamic Matcha. Matcha is a ultra-finely processed, brilliant green, tea powder. The Buddhist priests utilized the tea for its capability to increase the focus and upgrade digestion.
The utilization of matcha is turning out to be more standard because of the astounding medical advantages of the plant, yet a great many people are simply finding out about matcha now, and don’t realize that you can utilize it as a culinary fixing. I LOVE matcha; sure I drink it as a tea, or latte, however, I likewise heat with it, toss it in smoothies, and obviously use it in ice cream. It has some mind-boggling medical advantages, so adding it to your week by week schedule of superfoods is simple and advantageous.
Matcha Health Benefits:
- Improve Mental Focus and clearness.
- Improve Cognitive Performance.
- Decrease Feelings of Anxiety and Depression.
- Decreasing Abdominal Fat.
- Expanding Endurance.
- Bringing down Cholesterol
Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
- 400 ml full-fat coconut milk;
- 150 ml maple syrup;
- small pinch of salt;
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4-6 hours, and rinsed well;
- 100 ml almond milk;
- 25 grams matcha.
- In a blender, mix cashews and almond milk and mix until smooth.
- Add coconut milk and remaining ingredients to the blender and mix.
- Add your ice cream mixture to your ice cream maker and churn.
- Pour the ice cream into a sealed container and put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- When serving, add berries or fruits. You can pour some kind of syrup.